TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions.
As we can accept your order and a make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these Terms and Conditions to make sure that they contain all that you are satisfied with and nothing that you are dissatisfied with.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by Goldglitz London, therefore we advise you to check this page regularly.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer or you). Goldglitz London is a company registered in England and Wales under number 08601058 whose registered office is at 48, Hazelwood Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1JQ: (the Supplier or us or we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering Goods you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession:
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of Goods:
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied as outlined in the Order:
6. Durable Medium means paper or email. Or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purpose of the information and allows In change reproduction or the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order;
8. Order means the Customers order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website:
10. Website means our website www.goldglitz.co.uk on which the goods are advertised.
11. The description of the goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In case of any Goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of any of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by prepaid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
17. The description of the Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
Orders not being accepted: At times We may not be able to accept your order.
This could be the result of:
a. stock being unavailable b. possible restrictions/limits on our resources c. pricing errors on our behalf d. description errors of the actual Goods e. not being able to commit to the delivery time as stated on the Website.
Variations in packaging: We have the right to change our product packaging at any time as to what is present on the Website with the images that are displayed.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order order number (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract but in any event not later than a delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for maximum period of 14 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might in some respects be better for you, as an example; by giving your rights as a business.
Price and Payment
23. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the Website as the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges do not include VAT.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take your payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods
26. We will deliver the goods to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period. Or failing any agreement without undue delay and in any event not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if :
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential: or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
c. our supply of the Goods has been delayed by events out of our control, if this occurs then we will contact you at the earliest time to let you know. Once we have contacted you we will not be liable for any delays caused by the event.
28. If you treat the Contract at an end we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
29. if you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us and you will pay the cost of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the Goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England or Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of man and Channel Islands. If however we accept an Order for delivery outside that area you may need to pay import duties or other taxes as we will not pay them.
32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
33. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable cost of storing and redelivering them.
34. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them.
Withdrawal, returns or cancellations
37. You can withdraw the order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason and without incurring any liability.
38. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the Cancellation Rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances :
a. good that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
39. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
40. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
41. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days on the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carried carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of Goods overtime (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
42. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email) .
43. You can also electronically fill in a clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.goldglitz.co.uk if you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
44. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
45. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for goods supplied
46. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement.
47. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later then:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods
48. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
49. we will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
50. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have are cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 48, Hazelwood Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1JQ without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you communicated to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
51. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distant sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership or goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object..
52. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
53. Upon delivery the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract and
c. Conform to their description.
54. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials
Successes and our sub-contractors
55. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for it's obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
56. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the parties obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that the party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customers above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
57. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regards to your personal information.
59. For the purposes of these Terms and conditions:
a. ‘Data protection laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
60. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Goods to you.
61. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you and we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected:
b. we will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data;
d. and we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure
62. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email email@example.com
63. The Supplier does not exclude liability for (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Suppliers other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law jurisdiction and complaints
64. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
65. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England Wales or where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
66. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way:
If a dispute occurs customers should contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a solution and we will respond within 24 hours..
GoldGlitz London would like to express our thanks and respect to the image creators that appear on our Homepage of the GoldGlitz London webpage.
We would would like to thank the following;
Image 1. Gemstone held in tweezers
Photo by: Sarah Pflug
License: Burst Some Rights Reserved
Image 3. A bride wears an open back wedding dress with a long gold chain hanging down
Image 5. Male model wears a beaded necklace